- A professional trade show featuring high quality gems, diamonds, pearls and fine jewellery from Asia and many other international origins. Exhibitors are from over 20 countries and regions, including Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India, Australia, Thailand, Japan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Singapore, Nepal. Turkey, Brazil, Russia, USA, Lithuania, Ethiopia, Zambia, etc.
- To meet new suppliers you seldom and never see at other jewellery trade shows. More than 60% of exhibitors of International Gem & Jewellery Festival are found to be the first-time to show in Hong Kong is September.
- The show venue Central Harbourfront, Hong Kong is conveniently located at the heart of the city’s CBD, within a close proximity to Wanchai at only 5-minute car ride; 10-minute ferry ride to Tsimshatsui and short ride to other downtown hotel districts. All these render buyers an unrivalled convenience for one-stop sourcing in the city.
- The exceptional outdoor marquee venue set up and ambience render you a totally unique trade fair experience.
- A B2B and B2C event that caters your need to make onsite purchases.